Tuesday, January 4, 2011



Sometimes when I am reading a crime thriller, I find myself getting lost in the technicalities. That was not the case with this book.

From the beginning I was hooked. Larsson effectively mixes political crime with murder, family, love and business. The result? A gripping tale that brings three separate people together, creating a link between them that will last forever.

The first of the Millennium trilogy, I could not put it down. It is definitely my favorite crime thriller to date.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the books too, but, as I was doing translation studies at the same time, I couldn't help but notice some clumsy translation issues. It didn't spoil it enough for me to stop reading all 3 books, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pity.. Haven't had a chance to read the other two as of yet.. Studying English - no time for leisure reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete